Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mind me if I post many posts all at a go.

I'm on a spur of the moment, to post. It's like drawing: the urge comes once in a while and all at the same time.

I really like drawing portraits, since it's something I've always been working at. The earlier ones are really unfit for the human eye, so I'm going to post them here. But here are some facial features drawings I've done. There is big room for improvement, so do feel free to tell me where I can improve further!

Those who know me well enough would know that I've this tendency of drawing another imaginary person whenever I try hard at copying images. But for these drawings below, I spent a bit of effort on keeping it the way it is.

Here goes:


Avril Lavigne's eye

Angelina Jolie


Simon Cowell's eye

pencil, 2011
eyes are life-sized
and portrait A5

No comments:

Post a Comment