Saturday, April 12, 2014

365

It's been a long while since I've been here. wow haha, time flies.
I'm revamping this blog. Oh yeah. I got some old sketches scanned tadah/ am so proud of myself
Currently I'm working on this 365 project now, 
so I will be doing art everyday and hopefully keeping this blog up-to-date as well.





"WE ARE ALL ALIVE TOGETHER"
Liyi told me about this quote she really loved, and I thought about how I felt fortunate being aware of the different moments I should feel thankful for, even if they appeared to be mundane things/ lifestyle 

Day 1




"everyone's gold, and i hope you know"

Day 2
A drawing I did based on the kids I had class today with; 
they did a standing sculpture each based on certain restrictions I had for them and it was just fascinating to see how everyone's mind works differently (interestingly).



Day 3
Trying out typography for the first time!



Day 4
Typography sketch done!
A quote I came up with; was feeling blessed 




"THREE LINES AND THREE COLOURS"



"MOUNTAINS AND SUNS"



"MOUNTAINS AND SUNS II"



 "DIRTY SKY AND CLOUDS"



"OF COCONUTS AND PALM TREES"
I wanted to replace the usual green trees with a green sky

Day 5
A productive day
On side note, the scanning makes the work look so different. It looks so bad and I feel so sad.

1 comment: