Sunday, September 25, 2011

Life at a glance

I've decided to consolidate all the photographs I want to post about into one post, since I realised I have too many posts on photog!

Class Gathering:







I realised how difficult it is to shoot small moving objects, and a regret: I've entirely forgot about the composition, the best lighting and direction while I shot them. Fail.

Group Gathering (s):


I'm absolutely interested in light flares, but am still trying my hand to get better shots.














See my obsession with solid colour planes, lines, composition!

Others:


Food


Panning

School:




Chinese New Year


Track and Field

P.S. I suddenly was reminded about my convo with Liyi, I didn't edit any of the pictures here, (just in case you were wondering about photoshop or anything else- I don't know how to use them AT ALL. Fail) except for cropping for the two (only) track and field shots. Nothing for the rest :D

And for the other photog posts, I didn't edit them neither :D Maybe for cropping? (one or two), because I'm stuck with my body lens. Hahah

1 comment:

  1. hi valerieee, i think you're a really cool photographer :D (i see our class outing) chuayingyi in the 5th pic looks like she's reaching out to the kite for hope! and the sun adds in to the inspirational effect too :D i also like the speeding train thing ^^ i could just imagine a futurism painting of it :D

    ReplyDelete