Friday, September 20, 2013

The clock strikes 6:00

Coursework has finally (finally!) concluded.
it's been quite a while.
It was a undescribable feeling when the clock striked 6:00PM, it was a mixture of loss, joy, pride and maybe nostalgia.
Well, things hadn't exactly been the way I envisioned them out to be. 
There had been moments of sorrow, angst; 
there had been moments of surprise, laughter as well. 
It's been an unforgettable journey, and I've gotten to know some really really lovely people. 
This is a bunch I wouldn't want to live without. 

It's weird how I felt more independent (and confident) doing my S4 coursework as compared to this one. 
But through this journey, I guess I've gotten to understand myself better and all my quirky (or you can say weird) habits and temperaments. 
To be honest, it ain't exactly a good thing to let those temperaments manifest. 
but oh well. 
I think I've become more sensitive too, and that's bad. 



Oh, one joy to add on to the many: 
I've found new loves I guess. And this is one of them; embracing things I never used to in the past. 



Approx 10 x10cm
Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment