Saturday, November 16, 2013

Spaces. Holes. Filled. (?)

Drew a lot these two days, it's been so long. 

It's a really weird feeling how you want to put things down so badly but you can't seem to find anything suitable to express it. 
And the worst part is that you can never get them off your chest, as much as you tried. Well, maybe i haven't tried enough I guess. 

But I'll start my mugging tmr, my papers aren't yet over, so i've gotta stay focused. I will. I will stay focused. 


Haven't felt so weird in a while,
I did many really weird drawings too. 
Shall post them someday if they are decent to look at hahaa. 
(wow, even that's some weird title too)

----

What do I do when the thrill of being there is to see you, what do I do when all these things coming to an end. 
What do I do after this? 
I still haven't got a clue. 
Maybe I should try dreaming about you. 







Ball point pen 
A4 

No comments:

Post a Comment